Education ministry have been asked by Parents to give a direct line to make reports on seminaries that will continue to charge redundant figure, ‘ provocation freights ’.
The call from the parents comes after Dr. Julius Jwan the star Secretary, State Department for Early Learning and Basic Education advised that the government will take action against seminaries that will shoot scholars home over schoolteacher provocation freights.
The field officers who don’t report seminaries transferring scholars home for provocation figure will be held responsible, PS said adding that the practice is inferior.
READ ALSO: Key source of National examination questions. Check out for Details
Some parents who registered their complaints over the same have indicted most field officers of scheming with Headteacher or headliners and board members to transferred scholars home.
Otieno Tonny a occupant from Kisumu County claimed that some parents ’ representatives are unashamedly part of the ‘ provocation freights ’ scheme.
‘ Last week I attended an opening day in one of the county seminaries in Kisumu county( redundant county) and the administration in confluence with the parents representatives were bold enough to tell us point blank that we will pay whether we like it or not, ’ he claimed.
READ ALSO: Kenya’s preparedness for the Tuesday general elections
Another parent, said, ‘ As long as the ministry does n’t give an easy and dependable way parents can report the seminaries charging these moneybags, the rampant vice will continue to flourish.
Esther Nangila minced in saying that some learners have been denied concurrence and their instruments withheld because of not paying provocation freights.
READ ALSO: Ruto links Matiang’i and NIS to leaflets in his backyard
Leave a Reply