In Kenya today, life has become so competitive. Many young people are jobless and hopeless, even after attending and qualifying well from great and recognized institutions of higher learning!
The big question has always been, why the disappointment? Should people stop working smart in class for university and college placements? Should everyone try boda boda riding and masonry? What of those who are weaklings? What about women? Should they also join hands-on activities for servival?
The answer is a no for all the above options. The truth is, many young people have gone to colleges doing courses that end up sacrificing them alive! Not every course offered in college and university is for everyone to try! The truth is, other courses are ceremonial!
We have gone through the program list of many universities and colleges, and discovered that not all courses are marketable. Everyone would wish to see the fruits of their labor soon they finish the academic struggle.
By this, it means that youths should be advised which courses are the best in the job market today and which ones can not quickly save you, so that they can be avoided.
Today, degree programs are becoming outdated. Many young people who have studied specific diploma courses have still managed to comfortably earn a living, and support their families perfectly.
With a C+, C Plain, C- ,or D+, you can opt to take a diploma course in various disciplines, and it’s only about 3yrs of study. These grades may not earn you a degree but that doesn’t mean they are useless!
Below is a list of some diploma courses we’ve selected for you to choose from. They can help you get a job quickly or even self employ yourself.
MOST MARKETABLE DIPLOMA COURSES
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Diploma in law
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma In Architecture
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Animal Health and Production
- Diploma in Animation and Motion Studies
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Clinical and Community Nutrition
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
- Diploma in Community Development and Social Work
- Diploma in Community Health and HIV/AIDS Management
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Conflict Resolution and Peace Studies
- Diploma in Counseling Psychology
- Diploma in Criminology and Security Management
- Diploma in Dental Technology
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Development
- Diploma in Education (Arts)
- Diploma in Education (Science)
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Diploma in Film Production
- Diploma in Food Science and Processing Technology
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication.
For more information on other disciplines to engage yourself, please Click HERE