The Kenya National Examinations Council is in the process or expanding its database or contracted professionals, It therefore wishes to train, certify and recruit teachers, tutors and lecturers to be engaged in the development of examination and assessment tools for school and teacher education.
In view of this, the Council invites interested professionals to apply for the training, The successful applicants will be engaged as contracted professionals from time to time as need arises.
Applicants wishing 10 be considered for appointment as contracted professionals should meet the following requirements:
- Have unquestionable and irreproachable integrity.
- Must be qualified teachers of subject/learning area applied for.
- Be conversant with the content of the curriculum designs in their subject/learning area of specialization.
- Have proven teaching or work experience of at least 3 years.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- Have Certificate of Good Conduct
Interested persons should apply by e-mail only through [email protected][email protected] and attach scanned copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and recommendation from heads of their institutions on or before 1st March, 2023. Successful applicants will be informed through their contacts.
Details on the application can be accessed through the KNEC website
Contracted Professionals already engaged by KNEC need not apply.
Dr. David Njengere, MBS
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Leave a Reply