The Kenya Police SACCO Limited is one of the oldest SACCOs in the Country. The SACCO was registered on 20th November 1972 and was issued with a enrollment instrument number CS/ 2092. The Society started with a class of 690 and has since grown to,450 members. It has 12 tagged members; 9 form the Board of Directors and 3 the Supervisory Committee.
Joining the Police SACCO comes with a number of crucial benefits to the members. Some of these include
Low interest rates on loans
Instant M- Tawi FOSA loans
Affordable property with Investment united
High periodic tips and interest on deposits
Loan concurrence on behalf of members
Joining the Kenya Police SACCO is easy. Then are the orders of individualities who can join the SACCO
To join the Kenya Police Sacco;
1. Download the class operation from the united’s website and fill it with your particular details
2. Attach a dupe of your id.
3. Attach two recent color passport prints.
4. Take it to the nearest branch to have your biometrics taken.
Upon enrollment , you ought to contribute a minimal yearly deposit that’s original to 12 of your introductory payment.
Kenya Police Sacco mobile banking
M- Tawi is the mobile banking platform that the united runs on. It enables members to withdraw and deposit plutocrat, transfer finances, pay serviceability, apply for loans, buy airtime check balances and recoup statements.
To register for M- Tawi;
Dial * 653#
A one time word( OTP) will be transferred to your phone.
Enter the OTP also you’ll be urged to change to your asked leg.
How to deposit plutocrat from M- pesa to Kenya police Sacco
- Dial * 263#
- A one- time word( OTP) will be transferred to you via SMS
- Change the OTP to your asked word.
- Elect the deposit menu.
- Elect the option of depositing from M- pesa or depositing from Airtel plutocrat depending on the mobile line that you have.
- Enter the quantum you want to deposit.
- Enter your account number.
- Enter your M- pesa Leg.
- Click OK to complete the sale.
Kenya Police Sacco connections.
Still, you can visit the any of their services countrywide or get in touch with them, If you have any enquiries or complaints. Below is where their services are located and their contact information.
Head Quarters ‐ Nairobi
Position Ngara Road, off Muranga Road
position Oriental structure, along Nkurumah Road
position SAILEE HSE contrary Nyayo auditoriums
position Kasturi Plaza, off Kimathi Street
Position Daaron Foundation Trust structure, Off Mumias Rd
Position Zion Mall, Off Uganda Road
Position Mocha place
Position Solco Plaza, off Moi Avenue
Read also: Most marketable Diploma courses in Kenya
TSC dispels reports of teacher exclusion from IEBC positions
Kisii governor mourns over death of close personnel
Leave a Reply