Those scholars that are pursuing Diploma and Certificate courses in Public universities, university sodalities, public public polytechnics as well as Institutes of Technology and Technical Training institutes country-wide are eligible for this loan and bursary from HELB.
Note also that Orphans, single parent scholars and others who come from poor backgrounds will be given precedence for the loans and or these bursaries.
Important Documents Conditions for one to qualify for this Loan
READ ALSO: The following 1025 principals and head teachers have been relieved by TSC check out for more information
1. An aspirant should pierce and fill the applicable TVET Loan & Bursary Application Form( TLAF) at the HELB website.
2. insure to publish TWO clones of the properly filled Loan operation Form.
READ ALSO: Your Jobs Are Safe But Do Not Take Political Sides anymore. Ruto Tells Public servants
3. One should have the TVET Loan Application Form inked and stamped by the Dean of scholars/ fiscal Aid Officers.
4. insure you retain one dupe of the properly filled TLAF( obligatory).
5. insure that you drop the TLAF tête-à-tête at the HELB scholars Service Centre on the Mezannine One, Anniversary Towers or any of the SELECT Huduma Centers nearest to you.
READ ALSO: Changes in grading system as government sets new examination guidelines
N/ B Anyone meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for the loan. still, blessing isn’t guaranteed, and some aspirants might not get it.
Rather, precedence is given to indigent and underprivileged aspirants similar as orphans, single families, families passing fiscal rigors, etc.
READ ALSO: Magoha on the spot for making shocking reflections in public