Kenya National Examinations Council( KNEC) will be conducting training for preceptors to prepare them to come assessors for Diploma In Primary schoolteacher Education( DPTE) and Parchment In Early Nonage schoolteacher Education( DECTE).
The below training will be free and domestic and it’ll take place from 14th to 20th August 2022.
Venues for training will be communicated to the shortlisted aspirants at a after date.
READ ALSO: 250 schools gazetted as tallying centres to break for half term on Monday
Those preceptors who are formerly trained as KNEC observers must apply for the training as DPTE, DECTE and Practicum assessors.
According to KNEC, the sanctioned deadline for operation is 31st July 2022.
All the online operations are thus invited from interested and good teachers to train as assessors in the following DPTE and DECTE subject areas.
READ ALSO: Can’t focus for long? These can be the possible reasons for your distraction
THIS IS THE CRITERIA FOR QUALIFICATION TO TRAINING AS ASSESSOR
- One Must fulfill the ensuing conditions
- Be listed and/ or employed by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) and not on interdiction or any other form of correctional action.;
- Have a degree in Education or Postgraduate Diploma in Education with a minimal tutoring experience of three( 3) times and should be a rehearsing instructor in the applicable subject area and position of assessment;
- Must be recommended by his/ her Head of institution/ Organization and should be 55 times of age and below.
READ ALSO: Education CS Prof Magoha reacts to teachers
The APPLICATION Procedure
- insure you pierce the observers gate using the link HERE
- Preceptors with CP2 accounts username and word should log into the observers ’ gate using the same username and word;
- The preceptors who have forgotten their CP2 username and password should
- click on the reset word link,
- enter their mobile number in the format( 2547 • • • • • • • •)
- submit to get their username and passwords for logging into the examiners ’ system;
Preceptors without CP2 account should click on the produce account link also follow the instructions to acquire username and word to log into the observers system;
Once you ’re successfully logged in insure you complete your particular profile and save.
Click on the apply for training button on the dashboard to view available papers. ALSO choose consequently to apply. Attach conditions and confirm submission.
READ ALSO: Knec final timetable KCSE 2022 November December examination
Leave a Reply